Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swim Team and Loose Teeth

We just wanted to let everyone know that Drake tried out for swim team on Friday and made it. He is a member of Swim Team Pocatello (STP) now, and swims Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings. He is what is called a pre-team member. We are all really excited for him.

Drake also lost his firts tooth on Saturday (May 31). He has been waiting to loose a tooth for a long time so he was really excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

qwertyuiWay to go Drake! you swim like a little fish :) I hope the tooth fairy found you!

I love you, Nani

Weideman said...

That is Awesome Drake, Loosing your first tooth! and Making the swim team that is awesome. Good Job Drake. Love Uncle Scotty

Rachel said...

Go Drakey!!! Way to go losing a tooth, big guy! (Also, I want to know what mom wrote in her comment...the first word is...???? ) Love you all!