On Saturday, October 18, ISU had it's homecoming parade. We love parades, but this one was special because it was Drake's first time in a parade. We woke up and headed down to the starting area. I had Shane drop Drake and I off so we could find the float and then I would meet Shane and Tristan where we were going to watch the parade. The swim team had a truck and a boat donated for them to use in the parade. At first Drake was a little unsure of what was going to happen, but then he was excited. He loved being in the parade, and sat in the front of the boat. 


He worked both sides of the street with his wave. All he could talk about after the parade was how he wanted to be in another one.
Tristan and Drake got lots of candy, and had lots of fun. We got to sit by my parents, and my brother's family so that was fun too.



1 comment:
I can just picture Drake sitting in fron tof the boat, doing a semi-very masculine of course-beauty pageant wave to the crowd. He's so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment