Over Labor Day weekend we had a big event, Drake was baptized. It was a wonderful event, and I am so proud of him making the decision to be baptized. Shane baptized, and confirmed him.


Our ward gave him a great present of a white towel and a poem about baptism. It was very beautiful. We had a wonderful time visiting with the people who attended (Aunt Verna and Uncle Bill, Aunts Jolene, Charlotte, and Louise, and Uncle DeWayne, Jeremy, Julie, Austin, and Jayden, Melissa, Jake, and Katelyn, Grandpa and Grandma Tucker, Noni and Bompi. I hope I didn't forget anyone). We had a nice salad lunch after the baptism and really enjoyed all the different types of salad that were brought.

Tristan was cute and loved watching Drake be baptized. He even said that he wanted to be baptized too. My kids are so special, and I love them so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment