
Well I have never blogged before, but thought that I would give it a try.
Shane finished his last final today and has his Bachelors of Arts in Sociology. We are excited, and a bit scared becuase now we have to find a real job while we try to get into grad school. We are hoping to be in Grad School next year (crossing our fingers), we should be able to apply starting in August and then find out if he is accepted around April of 2009.



4 comments:
congratulations Shane. Proud of you brother
scott
We look forward to hearing about your life here on your blog! Congrats again, Shane, and we wish you both the best!
Way to go Shaney! I know you'll get in. Getting a real job though...yipes!
Dad and I are very proud of your accomplishments! You are all such a great family!
Post a Comment