Now today he was standing on our baseboard heater looking out the window, lost his balance and fell down on a toy. He cut his ear, all the way through, and we took him to the doctor and he got 2 stitches. Here are some pictures, one is of the stitches, one of the scratch on the other side of the ear, and the other of my cute little boy with scratches on his face from yesterday.
The Dog Days of Summer
10 years ago



5 comments:
Poor Tristan That looks like it hurts. Tristan you are such a handsome boy.
Uncle Scotty
That makes me hurt! Poor little guy! We wish you well Triston!
lol..poor little fellow! He's still adorable, even if he does look like he got in a fist fight with someone much bigger than himself. And way to go, Drakey for saving Tristan from certain harm!
That looks so painful!
I'm so sorry you got your ear hurt Tristan :( I wish I was there so I could give you lots of hugs and kisses! It was fun to talk to you on the phone!
Post a Comment