Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow

So it started snowing last night, and hasn't really stopped. I got up and delivered newspapers in the snow, and decided it was a good thing I knew how to drive in the snow. I had to rock the car multiple times when I couldn't just pull out after stopping to deliver to a house. I think when I was delivering there was only about 6 inches, but it was all new snow and there were no tire tracks on the residential streets that I deliver on. When I went out to shovel the walks a few hours later I measured 6.5 inches and it was still coming down. A lady across the street didn't shovel the snow from her driveway where the snow plows had put the snow from the street and she got stuck. So I went across the street to see if I could help. Luckily 2 men stopped and helped get her out.
The boys have been enjoying the snow immensely. Tristan loves to eat it, and Drake just loves playing in it.


The snow is up past the first step on our porch.
We don't have any hills but the boys have been playing on the sled anyways. Drake pulls Tristan around and they both try to go down the snow piles that I made while shoveling. Snow can be really fun when you are young, and not having to drive in it.


1 comment:

Weideman said...

Hi Happy New Year! I Just wanted to say Hi. You have had tons of snow this year. I am excited to see the snow again. I hate having to miss it. I also hate missing the holidays with the family. But anyways I am just going to write this one comment for all your blog. First your kids are very cute. did they have snow ball fights? Shane happy Birthday again! I love your hair cut. It is almost as short as mine. But anyways I just want to tell you all that I love you and miss you all. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! cant wait to see you all again.